Are you looking for 10 lines on Mahashivratri. Then.you.have choose the right post because today i will tell you short 10 Lines Essay on Mahashivratri. So let’s read without any delay.
10 lines on Mahashivratri
- Mahashivratri is one of the major festivals of Hindus.
- Mahashivratri means the great night of Lord Shiva.
- This is the day when Lord Shiva married to the Goddess Parvati.
- It falls on the 13th and 14th day of the month of Falgun according to hindus calendar.
- Early in the morning, devotees visit the month of the temples of Lord Shiva to offer prayers.
- People shout slogans like “Har Har Mahadev” and “Om Namah Shivay” in prayer.
- People also perform “Rudrabhishek” in their homes and temples on Mahashivratri.
- Some devotees also observe fast on the occasion of Mahashivratri.
- In temples, people offer water and milk over the “Shivalinga” as a form of prayer.
- Many people offer leaves of “Bel ” tree Bhang etc. to the idols of Shivling and Parvati during Mahashivratri.
Read more :
I hope these 10 Lines on Mahashivratri were helpful to you. By reading these lines you can increase your knowledge. How will you celebrate this Mahashivratri this year share it with us through your comments.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Tell us how we can improve this post?