Are you looking for 10 Lines on Raksha Bandhan in English. Then you have chosen the right post, today in this post i will tell you Raksha Bandhan 10 Lines Short Essay. So let’s read without any delay :
10 Lines on Raksha Bandhan in English
- Raksha Bandhan is a Cultural Hindu festival celebrated in India.
- This festival is a symbol of bond, care and affection among the brothers and sisters.
- This festival is celebrated on the last day of Shravan in the month of August.
- On this festival, sisters tie a rakhi on their brother’s wrist and apply tika on their foreheads and eat sweets.
- Sisters also pray for their brothers good health and Wealth.
- In return, Brothers also give beautiful gifts to their sisters.
- This festival is celebrated to everyone not only by blood connection.
- On this festival, the markets are decorated with colourful rakhis and sweet special sweet ghewar.
- Raksha Bandhan festival spreads the message of peace, love and brotherhood in the society.
- Overall, Raksha Bandhan is one of the most enjoyable festival and shows the bonding of love between brother and sister.
Read This :- 10 Lines on Teachers Day in English
I hope you like 10 Lines on Raksha Bandhan in English. By reading these short 10 lines you can increase you knowledge. What is your favorite festival name? tell us in comments.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Tell us how we can improve this post?