10 Lines on Water Pollution : It is essential to have water for living. However water pollution is a growing issue. Today I will talk about some lines on water pollution for classes 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 and 10 students. So let’s about water pollution in english know.
10 Lines on Water Pollution
1) : When man harms the biological, physical, and chemical properties of water through various activities in his daily life, it is called water pollution.
2) : In our country, water is called nectar, but when this nectar is mixed with harmful substances, it becomes poison.
3) : Many diseases are arising due to water pollution, Due to which many people are dying.
4) : Talking about statistics, about 14000 in the world every day. People are dying due to water pollution.
5) : Every day, 580 people in India lose their lives due to water pollution.
6) : Due to water pollution, the oxygen in the water is decreasing. Many organisms living inside the water are being destroyed.
7) : According to an estimate, more than five crore people in 34000 villages of India are suffering from cholera disease caused by water pollution.
8) : In many tribal villages of Rajasthan, more than 1,90,000 people drink water from dirty ponds. They are getting the disease named Nas.
9) : Apart from this, dangerous diseases like jaundice, polio, dysentery, viral fever, etc., are also caused by polluted water.
10) : But still, today, we are continuously polluting the water.
Read This – 10 Lines on Nature
Few Lines on Water Pollution
1) : Water is the most critical element of life on earth. Water is one of the most fantastic natural resources of humanity.
2) : Water pollution is the main issue affecting human life to a great extent.
3) : Water pollution is the contamination of water bodies such as lakes, rivers, oceans, aquifers, and groundwater.
4) : The waste from houses, factories, and other buildings gets mixed in the water bodies.
5) : Water pollution can lead our world to the path of destruction.
6) : Without water, a human would not be able to live anything. However, we do not appreciate this gift of nature and pollute it without thinking.
7) : Water is used a lot for drinking, cooking, irrigating crops, washing, and washing in our daily routine.
8) : Due to water pollution, we have to monitor drinking water quality.
9) : The major causes of water pollution are industrial waste, mining activities, sewage and wastewater, accidental oil spills, chemical pesticides and fertilizers, burning of fossil fuels, animal waste, urban development, global warming, and leakage from sewer lines.
10) : There should be a proper system for water treatment of dirty water so that the contaminated water of the drains does not contaminate any source of our drinking water.
Read This – 10 Lines on Environment
Short Essay on Water Pollution in 10 Lines
1) : The fusion of impurities and harmful chemicals in water is called water pollution, which degrades water quality and reduces its usefulness.
2) : There are various sources which cause this water pollution.
3) : To reduce this water pollution, we have to treat each source differently.
4) : For example, household garbage. Therefore, to prevent water pollution, we need to make septic tanks for domestic waste.
5) : These septic tanks are underground tanks that treat sewage before being released into water bodies.
6) : In these septic tanks, sewage gets decomposed by bacterial action.
7) : When it is no longer harmful, it is released into water bodies.
8) : Another way to prevent water pollution at the household level is by stopping bad practices.
9) : Like bathing in rivers and lakes and washing clothes.
10) : So by following these two points, we can prevent water pollution at the household level.
Read This – 10 Lines on Mahatma Gandhi
Friends, I hope you have liked the 10 Lines on Water Pollution. If you have found this sentence helpful, definitely share it on social media.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Tell us how we can improve this post?