- We will collect personal information through legal and appropriate means and with the knowledge or consent of the person concerned where appropriate.
- Personal data must be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and must be accurate, complete, and up-to-date, to the extent necessary for those purposes.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only use personal information for the purpose of accomplishing those purposes and for other relevant purposes until we obtain the consent of the person concerned or as required by law.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification.
- We will only retain personal information as necessary to serve those purposes.
- Before or after collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which the information is being collected.
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Web Browser Cookies
Children’s Privacy Information
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
MDS Lines does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 12. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
Last Update – September 29, 2022